Buying off-the-plans is sometimes portrayed as a ‘risky’ investment but buying before the property has been built can hold many benefits from financial gains to peace of mind. Here are our top five benefits of buying off the plan:
- You get your pick of the properties! Buying off the plans means more selection as your favourite may have sold once construction has started.
- You don’t have to worry about ongoing maintenance an older property sometimes requires.
- It’s new! We all love something new and you will maximise your rental return as tenants will pay more to live in a new home.
- The property market is quickly changing and as property prices increase, there is potential to make a profit on your development during the process.
- Prices sometimes increase as construction nears completion, you could pay a little less by buying off the plans.