Join us this Tuesday 4th April for an evening of expert insight into the world of buying property.
Did you know that Dunedin dwellings are at their most expensive ever, at a median value of $350,000?
The local property market is gathering speed and buyers need to arm themselves with as much information as possible.
On Tuesday, we’re giving you the chance to hear from industry experts on a range of topics related to buying property in Dunedin.
At the Info Night, our expert panel will discuss all the important issues for buyers in Dunedin, including:
- The state of the current market
- Where the market’s heading
- Different methods of sale and how each will affect your purchase
- How to approach an auction
- Why you might need a building inspection and how much you can expect to pay for one
- Mortgages and financial issues including obtaining a mortgage and managing repayments
- How to go about using your KiwiSaver grants
- The process of legal conveyancing
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and speak to the experts about your personal situation.
So give us a call to confirm your attendance and get ready to become one of the most in-the-know buyers in Dunedin right now.
We look forward to welcoming you to our showroom on Tuesday!
RSVP to 03 477 5334
Drinks and nibbles provided.
Info Night event commences at 7pm at our Harcourts showroom, 16 Queens Gardens, Dunedin.